The LoomPal™ is a universal tool for looms. It's a smart accessory providing your loom with features to help take your weaving to the next level and beyond. The one inch deep credit card sized unit directly drives most dobby looms - no need for a PC/Laptop and special software. It also offers affordable pick by pick error checking on many looms with optional shaft sensors. The basic unit allows one to easily follow long, complicated patterns. The included SD memory card has room for hundreds of your favorite WIF patterns.
Once you've selected a pattern, you can:
- See the pattern information (title, author, warp/weft thread count, etc.) in text form.
- See the tieup in either rising or sinking shed in a graphical format or listed either treadles by shafts or shafts by treadle.
- See the threading showing 40 threads on screen with each warp end's number, shaft number and color grouped by a selectable group size. You can jump to the middle or any thread in the warp to facilitate threading.
- See a color or draft drawdown of the pattern and zoom in for more detail. You can select whether you see a warp or a weft drawdown.
- Get a heddle count for the selected pattern listed by shaft.
- Get a float report showing floats above and below both the warp and weft for up to nine and totals for ten and more.
- Follow long complicated patterns even in ETT stand alone mode.
- Modify the default tabby.
- Modify the treadle assignments.
- Test your dobby (dobby option only) by engaging/releasing any combination of solenoids or setting the dobby in self test mode if available.
- View dobby communication (dobby option only) which is helpful in diagnosing problems.
- View the pattern's color table and index. Use the index instead of a color swatch when thread colors are similar.
- Set ranges of the pattern to weave any number of times.
- Set various alarms or reminders, any of which can be disabled.
- Turn on a beep for a color change. Even when off, it's still indicated on the status bar.
Please note: non-tracking technical cookies strictly necessary for the functioning of the website may be in use at times.